WiRE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY 2021
LET'S ALL CHOOSE TO CHALLENGE!
Please read these rules before submitting your photo(s) to WiRE's IWD 2021 Photo Competition. By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the following rules:
SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
1. This contest is open for online submissions only, through the Photo Competition page available on WiRE website.
2. Deadline for submission is on 12th March 2021, Friday, 11:59pm. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels and images should be no larger than 15MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4. You may submit as many entries. However, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the WiRE website's upload function.
5. Each entry must be accompanied by a caption or a short write up in the "Comments" section.
6. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
7. By entering the contest, Participants agree that photos submitted can be used by WiRE for promotional purposes with reference to International Women's Day.
1. The WiRE judging panel will comprise of WiRE Committee members and external judges.
2. The judging panel will assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the WiRE website and its social media pages.
3. The decision of WiRE's IWD 2021 Photo Competition judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to this contest