Thu, 28 Sept|
Lloyds Lounge, Level 3
WiRE and Phildon partners for Dive In 2023: Data, Diversity and Innovation
Dive In Festival 2023 explores the link between Innovation and Inclusion with its theme of “Unlocking Innovation: The Power of Inclusion”. WiRE invites you to our Dive In 2023 event where we discuss the topic through the lens of data, talent recruitment and retention strategies.
Time & Location
28 Sept, 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm SGT
Lloyds Lounge, Level 3, 138 Market Street, Level 3 - 5, CapitaGreen,, Singapore 048946
About the event
For Dive In Festival 2023, WiRE is partnering with Phildon, a specialist reinsurance recruiter, to bring you insights and data into where our industry is moving with respect to talent, and with our panelists, discuss how harnessing data can accelerate a diverse talent pool ready for innovation.
Alongside a panel session with senior leaders, practitioners and an HR executive, we aim to
- Understand trends in recruitment observed in the recent 12 months as to which job families are hiring, where the recruitment demands lie, projected sought-after skills, trends in DEI considerations and practices at the recruitment stage and other observations
- Share at an aggregated and anonymised level, if there are diversity including gender gaps in the general or Singapore Re/insurance industry with respect to certain job families or seniority levels
- Discuss how effective use of Diversity data can improve effectiveness of DEI efforts in the Re/insurance industry
- Provide practical takeaways for the audience and theindustry on using more data to address talent and DEI issues
- Mark Sheldon, Managing Director, Phildon
- Woo Mei Xia, Senior Property Underwriter, Munich Re
- Jasmine Zhuo, HR Business Partner, SCOR
- Susanna Quek, Country Head, TM Kiln Singapore
- Aisyah Fuad, WiRE President, Swiss Re
Finally, as with every WiRE event, we will end the day with a networking cocktail reception.
Come join us in an afternoon of meaningful discussion and connection!